l This study aimed to improve the satisfaction and level of semi-public child care center to the public day care center by analyzing the current system.
l Policy review and document analysis of semi-public child care center and policy review.
l Comparison of income of semi-public child care center with public and Seoul day care centers. Analysis on the 2013 selection scores of semi-public child care center, financial accounting report on September 2013, and current situation data of day care centers on April 2014.
l Expert meeting with 20 directors of day care centers and follow-up managers.
l Selection and Management of Semi-public Child Care Center
- After the introduction of system, selection criteria had been revised by strengthening the qualifications for application and public concern.
- However, because of the additional point system, some home daycares, which required items were below the standard could be selected as semi-public child care center.
- Some semi-public child care centers did not fulfill the standard level.
l Budget and Resource of Semi-public Child Care Center
- Generally, income and financial structure of semi-public child care center was lower and weaker than the public day care center.
- The structure of tax revenue and expenditure of semi-public child care center was different from day care centers.
- The monthly rent of semi-public child care center and tax expenditure structure of day care center were the weakest.
l Follow-up Management of Semi-public child care center
- The management criteria of semi-public child care center were simpler than the Seoul day care centers.
- The follow-up management of semi-public child care center had been continuously expanded; currently, spontaneous study group, customized consulting, and systematic management support were implemented.
l Expand the support for the advanced home care in order to make it as an alternative for public day care center.
l Strengthen the selection process, management criteria, and follow-up activities for the semi-public child care center.
l Strengthen education and consulting as follow-up activities.
Table Of Contents
요약 I. 서론 Ⅱ. 공공형어린이집 선정의 적절설 Ⅲ. 공공형어린이집 지원과 재정 Ⅳ. 공공형어린이집 운영 기준과 사후관리 Ⅴ. 결론 및 제언 참고문헌 부록